Air Conditioning & Heating Products
Trane Clean Effects Clean Air System
Here are the top features of the Trane Clean Effects Air System
• Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens
from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
• industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
• Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
• Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
• Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
• Easy installation.
• Quiet operation
• Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
• To put this into perspective further, typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane Clean Effects by third parties has shown there's no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already
• Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS Technologies, EH&E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university research shows Trane CleanEffects to be the best air filtration system on the market.
• Low pressure drop.
Warranty: 5yr parts 1yr labor
Discounted Price: $1895.00
For more information download the product brochure:
Trane Clean Effects Brochure